Tuesday 25 October 2011

Magnolia Card - Enjoy!

Hi all & today I have another Magnolia card for you using one of my new Tilda stamps & lovely paper pads. I'm so chuffed with my order from Craftie Charlie & will be putting a link in my sidebar to the shop which is well worth checking out. They have such gorgeous products & the service is excellent too...

Photobucket

...The stunning papers are Bonjour by Kaiser Craft & as a total designer paper addict I just LOVE them! Such pretty colour combos & fantastic quality papers & pretty & unusual designs. I'm really pleased with the results & love the shabby, vintage feel...
Here's a closer look...

Photobucket

...Love this Eiffel Tower paper, which I've cut a rectangle from using the 'Out of the Box' technique. I've sewn round the paper edges with white cotton then distressed with Walnut Satin DI & craft knife. Notice above the cut little metal heart charm...

Photobucket

...This little pretty is 'Lying Tidla' from the 'Sweet Rainbow' collection & she has been coloured with Distress Inks then highlighted with white glitter..

Photobucket

...All flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts & have been distressed with white paint. Notice above the cute little tab & arrow which are die cuts from the Kaiser Craft paper pad, I've finished with handmade glass pebbles...

Photobucket

...The swirls are Tim Holtz 'Elegant Flourishes' die cut from grunge paper, painted white, then finished with Glossy Accents & white glitter. Lovin' my new seam binding & cheese cloth!...

Photobucket

...The lovely butterfly has been cut from the Kaiser Craft paper pad & finished with Prima pearl swirl...

I'd like to enter into the following challenges:

TOMIC - Bingo (metal charm, pearl swirls, butterfly) - Top Row
Pile it On - Be Happy
Die Cut Dreams - So Charming
Paper Sundaes - Sparkle, Flowers, Distressing
Magnolia Mania - Vintage
Crafts & Me - Blue, Green, Pink

17 comments:

  1. Hi Deb! Wow this is once again utterly stunning! I love everything on your card, and the colors are so sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC again this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Deb this is gorgeous! I just had to tell you! So much going on but it all blends together and really looks great! Love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, what a stunning card. I love the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow another gorgeous card deb, fabulous with all those roses.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooow this is so gorgeous!
    i love the collours
    hugs, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, love the beautiful DP and gorgeous flowers. Your Tilda is coloured beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, such a fantastic card deb.the papers and vintage colours are really beautiful and i love the sweet image and stunning details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love all the little details and colors, very nice, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb, your Lying Tilda looks great on this fabulous distressed card. Your color coordination with this beautiful paper is just breathtaking! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Digi team's "Blue, Green and Pink" challenge. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the layers, very pretty! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Это просто потрясающе! невероятно красивая открытка, такая яркая и сочная!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, what a gorgeous Card. I love the beautiful colours of your Card. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC.

    Hugs,Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, I could get lost in this card! Amazing!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Pile It On!
    -cg http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Debs this is stunning OMG I love it to bits I don't have this Tilda but I got to get her now !! lol
    Thanks for joining us at the "Die cut Dreams challenge" this time
    Hugs Susie Sugar & Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've reached here from StampARTic where I'm sure you remember, you won a place on their Wall of Fame and little wonder either. Your style is gorgeous and so detailed. I'm off to have a look around your site in the hope that there's some 'how to's' on here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...