Saturday 3 December 2011

Magnolia heart basket 'Watercan Tilda'

Today I've a heart shaped basket I actually made a few weeks ago for the Tomic challenge - but run over time getting posted (again!) anyhow just wanted to say where the inspiration had come from! I've used a Get in Shape heart shaped template to get the front & back pieces. I then made 3 card-stock 'brackets' on either side & a middle section to join together...

Photobucket

...Papers are 'Love Bandit' by Bo Bunny. I've added some pretty white lace round the edges & some lime green thick lace across the middle, with cute pink heart button tied with white hemp...

Photobucket

...This is 'Watercan Tilda' from the Sweet Rainbow collection, coloured with Distress Inks...

Photobucket

...Above shows the back with Spellbinders Fancy Tags 3 die. Below shows the side (middle section) with eyelet where the seam binding has been tied through to make handle. I've added some beads at ends & knotted to secure. Also cute little Cuttlebug tag with eyelet tied on with hemp...

Photobucket

...Below you can just see inside where I've added some green Bazzil cardstock to decorate embossed with Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, which also gives extra strength. I've finished the twisted seam binding handle with metal butterfly that I've sprayed with white paint, hemp & leaves...

Photobucket

I'd like to enter into the following challenges:


 

2 comments:

  1. stunning!!! love the heart! your detail is incredible, love the swirls and butterflies! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so gorgeous deb.i love the sweet heart shape and really beautiful colours and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...