Friday 9 March 2012

Just Magnolia - Blue & White challenge

Hi all & today its another challenge over at Just Magnolia. This week we want to see your blue & white creations. Blue with whites/ neuterals is one of my fave colour schemes - but for some reason I totally under use it! So loved this challenge & all the design teams makes are fab too, don't forget to pop over to the challenge site using the link above for some great inspiration & then to show us your entry!

Photobucket

...The stunning papers are by Kaisercraft & come in this really pretty aqua shade with silver foil bits, the label shape is a die-cut from the pad too. I've just got my hands on a new (well quite a few years old actually, but new to me!) sewing machine cause my other one was a total waste of time. I've been desperate to stich my cards again & have just LOVED it!!! & sooooo chuffed with the results. Here's a closer look...
...
Photobucket

...This Tilda is 'Ice Tilda' from the Sweet Christmas Dreams '11 collection & I just LOVE her!!! - my daugther goes ice-skating too, so it's extra special to me & defo an all year round stamp!...

Photobucket

...I've coloured her with Distress |Inks & highlighted with Crystal Glamour Dust...
Photobucket

...Beautiful flowers are from WOC & I've also highlighted them with Glamour Dust.

13 comments:

  1. Even though we are all longing for Spring, I LOVE your card Deb!!!!
    Time is running out on you....are you still okay??

    Love, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..., Deb your card is phantastic, gorgeous, beautiful at all...!!!
    I'm a big fan of your style and your coloring is just PERFECT !!!
    Enjoy the weekend, big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is such an amazing design sweetie!! Such beautiful sparkle and awesome use of the colors!! :) So happy to be working alongside you sweetie!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!so stunning deb.really gorgeous pretty colours and design and i love the sweet tilda ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous! I saw it on the Just Magnolia blog and had to come get a better look. Beautiful layout and design, beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning card, gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, amazing attention to detail, Love it, would like to visit again so I have joined as a follower, Happy Saturday, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card! I really like the combination of paper and lots of glitter on the Tilda. I am amazed how many layers of your card and it's very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Deb!! I love these colours and all the beautiful details!! You have a fantastic style of card making!! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are amazing Deb!! This one is stunning! Just love it .. think it is one of the most gorgeous cards I have ever seen.
    I do have a soft spot for Magnolia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo beautiful -- love the icy colors & the glittery touches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely adore your cards!!! They are beautiful!! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...