Thursday 22 August 2013

LOTV Inspiration Blog cards

Hi there -today I am sharing firstly some cards I made for LOTV that were recently posted on their inspiration blog & can be seen 'for real' in the shop if your lucky enough to live near by! (Sprinfield Centre, Bagley Lane, Farsley, LS28 5LY). They were then feautured on the LOTV inspration blog, which can be seen below. 
 
 I have some exciting news that I recently opened a second blog 'my Pastel Euphora' which is where you can find all of the projects below, materials used & how to make etc. On this blog I'm going to share my more magazine style of cards that I make like this, mostly using Vintage & Shabby Chic stylings in pretty pastles. I'd love some new followers if it sounds like your kind of thing & as always visits & comments are much appreciated! I will also be giving out some 'welcome candy' soon on there for followers of both my blogs so be sure to check back for that ;)
 
Anyway here is the LOTV post...
 
''I thought we’d have a break from Christmas for a couple of days, these are some lovely cards and a little box that were made for us by Deb Hughes using some of our sentiment stamps ...
 









 
Deb has used the Vintage Sentiments – Just To Say set and also our Calendars stamps on her lovely cards"
 
Links to products:
 
Thanks for looking.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Deb it's gorgeous as always but for me absolutely impossible to read what and how you did it............never seen such tiny letters before so even my glasses won't help!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you change something??????? It's much better now so just ignore me LOL!!!

      xx Irene

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...